Installation problem: EZSW-004 & EZSW-040

amar pal

Thursday 02 March 2006 8:34:05 am

Dear eZ-publish users,
I am trying to install eZ-publish 3.7.3.Just before completing the installation I got the following errors and I am not able to start the site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creating sites
The setup wizard was not able to complete the creation of your selected sites.
The following errors were detected:

EZSW-004
Failed inserting data to mysql
Table 'ezapprove_items' already exists

EZSW-040
Failed to initialize site package gallery
If you think you have fixed the errors you can try and click the "Retry" button.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From some other forum post I found following info. and I made the changes also. But still I get the same errors.
.................................................................................................
"The problem has been found and fixed and will be included in 3.6.0rc1."

If you want to fix this yourself you can edit kernel/setup/steps/ezstep_create_sites.php and look for innodb, then change this text to myisam.
In other words the line should look like:
$params['table_type'] = 'myisam';
...................................................................................................
I am using php4 & mysql 4.0.26.

Thanks in advance.

ho gz

Friday 03 March 2006 2:03:12 am

The same prob for me! ;(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EZSW-004
Failed inserting data to mysql
Unknown table 'ezapprove_items' in information_schema
EZSW-040
Failed to initialize site package shop
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running

PHP 4.4.1
MySQL 5.0.18

Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8a DAV/2 PHP/4.4.1 mod_apreq2-20050712/2.1.3-dev mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.7

Any solution !?