Getting 404 Errors all over the place but index works

Sascha Henken

Friday 16 December 2005 4:30:27 am

Hello,

iŽm working for a customer. HeŽs running a eZ site. The provider had a server crash but restored all the website data and nothing is lost. All the configurations have been restored and IMHO everything is in place. Though only the initial website is showing up but no other link on the website doesnŽt work anymore. It seems that it may be related to the "search friendly" URL style or something like that. I would like to know if there is a maintenance script which can be run from console or from the browser to start a so called "rebuild" process. I mean all the news and sections are posted in the database. Does someone have a clue? It is really urgent and I would be very thankful for every kind of help. If you need more information about the site iŽll try my best to post it in here.

The website if you want to track the problem. Go to the website and click any link you can find. You get a 404 error. I hope it´s nothing serious if you can track down this problem and helping me fix it :)

http://www.maler-lackierer-nrw.de/